Places still available from September 2016 for age 2-5 years
- Fun, nurturing and friendly learning environment in a beautiful setting
- Established 40 years – many long term staff members
- Free places for children using childcare vouchers
- Ofsted rated ‘Good’ in 2015
- Parents and Grandparents event and social committee
Contact email@example.com during the holiday.
MEET UP / SOCIAL EVENING PLEASE NOTE - CHANGE OF DATE - NEW DATE PENDING IN LATE SEPTEMBER Calling NEW, POTENTIAL and CURRENT parents/ grandparents. Come down and meet us, see what Squirrels do and get involved in events and fundraising. September - NEW DATE TBC - from 7-9pm - All welcome. MORE INFO >
Excellent care and education in a fun, friendly and safe environment
At Squirrels strong emphasis is placed on learning through first hand experience. Our children benefit from a broad education provided from supportive, knowledgeable and caring staff. We create a happy and stimulating environment whilst promoting the development of each child’s unique potential.
The range of play and resources combined with the creativity of the staff ensure that each child makes excellent progress towards early learning goals. The children enjoy learning through play, whilst at the same time gaining practical skills.
“The big selling point to me was the small class sizes. This reassures me that Isabelle does not get ‘lost’ in the environment. I always drop off and collect a happy confident child.“
Fun and Learning
The Squirrels Pre-School Nursery offers places for children from 2 – 5 years. All Squirrels staff are fully qualified, dedicated and sensitive to every child’s needs. Progress and development is fostered through individual care and attention, building confidence and social awareness in the child. Mid morning snacks are of a healthy and nutritious nature.
“Squirrels Pre-school has been like an extended family to my three children. The continuity of staff is second to none.”
Squirrels Pre-School Ofsted Quotes
- Staff interaction with children is warm and supportive
- Children make very good progress towards the early learning goals
- Space is used creatively to ensure children have a well rounded experience
- Relationships with parents are very good
- A strong emphasis is placed on learning through first hand experience
Background and Location
Squirrels Pre-School Nursery was set up in 1977 and has become an established and well used service, Squirrels is set in a unique location on Delamere Park.
Delamere Park is a parkland residential estate developed in the 1970s in a delightful location, surrounded by beautiful open countryside, this gives the children many opportunities to explore outdoors.