From the age of two our Squirrels curriculum broadens, their sense of self grows and their potential is limitless!
We use in the moment planning to observe our key children and provide challenges to extend their play. By playing with the children, we can model language, see their interests grow and change with time and get to know them as learners.
When your child is ready we support their next steps to succeed.
- We build circle time into our day
- We provide additional challenge/ lessons
- We encourage children to take care of the setting
- We support independent eating and food preparation skills
- We support an awareness of kindness and the understanding of British Values
- We support the development of skills to achieve independence and confidence